With a sleek, professionally designed website and a plethora of Google reviews brimming with positive accounts of your service, your company is way ahead of the curve when it comes to digital marketing. If you’re not responding to those reviews, however, you could be missing out on opportunities to directly connect with potential lifelong customers.
According to a recent BrightLocal survey, up to 88% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations. Responding to Google reviews, both positive and negative, is an ideal way to make a lasting connection with clients, while at the same time improving your company’s online reputation.
Are you ready to evolve your online customer-service strategy and start responding to your company’s reviews? Follow the directions below:
- Login to the Google My Business Dashboard
- Click into the location of your business you wish to manage:
- Click the “Reviews” tab located on the main navigation of your dashboard, between “Insights” and “Photos”:
- You will be brought to a screen that shows all of the reviews that your company has received:
- To respond to a review, click the button marked “View and Reply” below the review body:
- In the next screen, you’ll be able to see the entire review and provide a response:
- When you’re satisfied with your response, click “Submit” at the bottom of the page:
Congratulations! You’re now a Google Reviews master. Make sure to watch your inbox for new review notifications, and respond to both positive and negative feedback. The more that potential customers see you engaging with previous clients, the more likely they are to notice your dedication to customer service.
Still have questions concerning review management and other digital-marketing services? Let The Web Guys help you out with website design, software development, and coming soon: Review Management! Contact us today at (317) 805-4933 for more details. Already a client?