Investing in online marketing is an important decision for your business, but where is it the most crucial to spend your budget? Take advantage of all that we at The Web Guys can do for you. As digital marketers, we can guide you how to get the most for your budget by selecting the right platform with the best ROI.
If you want to reach new customers online, then advertising with Google Adwords is without-a-doubt the platform to start. Google AdWords is a robust advertising service that display ads on Google search result pages, Google local pack and its advertising networks. With these amazing features below, it’s easy to see why AdWords is the most used pay-per-click platform in the world:
- Target Prospective Customers:
Google processes more than 1.2 trillion web searches every single year, so AdWords has an immense reach by allowing businesses to hone in on prospective customers by bidding on relevant search queries. No other search engine lets you tap into as big of an audience that Google has.
- Control Your Budget:
With the CPC bidding strategy, you’ll only be paying when someone clicks on your ad. You also have total control over the amount you’re comfortable spending. Your campaign will never exceed the maximum budget set for the month.
- A Level Playing Field:
When you set your maximum budget, the biggest misconception is that placement of your ad is auctioned off to the top bidder. Fortunately, AdWords rewards ads with higher relevancy and quality above the other factors.
At The Web Guys, our certified staff understands how AdWords works and how this investment can help grow your business. Our advertisers create relevant, optimized ads — all within your budget. Call us at (317) 805-4933 to learn how we can manage AdWords for you.
With Facebook Ads, we can create targeted ads to reach different demographics that meet your business goals. Facebook Ads appear in the News Feed on desktop and mobile and also show in the right column of Facebook on desktop.
- Wide Audience Reach: Facebook has more than 1.55 billion monthly active users, and the advertising platform lets you target users based on their interests, location, age, and more. You want to show an ad to a new parent that’s looking for a brand new minivan? Done. (Now talk about powerful targeting at your finger tips.)
- Visual Ads Supported: Although AdWords offers visual ads on the display network, Google’s true bread and butter are text-based ads. Unlike AdWords, Facebook ads are extremely visual and blend seamlessly with the videos, images, and other visual content on News Feeds.
- Huge Return-On-Investment: Budgets can vary based on your overall campaign objectives, but overall Facebook is remarkably affordable. Since advertisers can target their ideal audiences for a low price, this makes Facebook Ads a great value for small businesses with limited budgets.
Big brands with large pockets for marketing spend aren’t the only ones who can dominate Facebook Ads. Learn how you can leverage Facebook to your advantage by contacting The Web Guys at (317) 805-4933 today.
Search Engine Optimization
SEO is one of the most traditional forms of keeping sales and profit flowing from online marketing. As SEO experts, we achieve higher positions on search engine results pages by delivering top-quality content on lead-driven websites. Here are the top reasons why we know SEO is here to stay:
- Critical for Helping Customers Find You: Businesses that ignore SEO are taking the risk of not being visible during customers’ buying journey. A website without SEO is a waste of its potential.
- Cost-Effective Way to Grow Your Bottom Line: Unlike paid search traffic, you don’t have to pay when someone clicks on your website in search results. At The Web Guys, we are able to attract quality traffic in large volumes without paying for it directly.
- Long-Lasting Investment: Other forms of marketing start off with a clean slate, but SEO builds upon itself to grow stronger over time. With paid advertising, the minute you stop paying, the traffic drops. SEO just keeps going and going like the Energizer Bunny of the web.
With all this information to process, making your decision to get started with digital advertising and SEO can be overwhelming. Our goal is to give you the best value for your marketing dollars. To partner with The Web Guys, call us at (317) 805-4933 to learn more about our company.