- The map is vertically larger and more pins are displayed.
- The RED Google pins are now GRAY. The grey pushpins become red when you hover your mouse over the pin.
- When you click on the red arrow a new panel to the right is displayed with more information. This information includes Place Page photos with more details and the business’s home page.
- Five images from the Google Places profile appear as thumbnails.
- A short snippet from the Places descriptions appears as “At a glance” info.
- The business hours appear.
- All of the important business information is above the fold on your page – this is prime marketing real estate.
- The Places Page and website are both displayed; if you click the right arrow it will go between both.
- Citations (listings and directories) are shown.
The new look of Google Places is great because it displays information without needing to actually click on the business’s Places Page.
It is now more beneficial than ever for small businesses to optimize their Google Places business listing by completely filling out the Google Place page information with plenty of details about their business, including photos, videos, and accurate company information. Consistent updates and positive customer reviews are also critical to maximize a business’s Google Places page value and boost rankings!
Our customers have ABSOLUTELY gotten business as a direct result of their Google Places listing being at the top!
We also offer website design to create an impressive, professional website that sells your company’s services. With that, we offer Internet search marketing to ensure your website will be found by people searching on Google, Yahoo, and Bing. If you want your website to drive YOUR business and bring you NEW customers, call The Web Guys phone number at 317-805-4933 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and start the conversation today!