Think back to a time where you felt a sense of accomplishment, involvement, helpfulness, and community. What were you doing? Were you volunteering your time and services to a cause bigger than you?
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your local community and achieve those feelings. Sometimes it can be difficult to find projects that need volunteers or volunteers to help with your project. Indy Do Day bridges that gap.
What Is Indy Do Day?
Indy Do Day is held from September 27-29, and it empowers community members to take pride and ownership of their community all while building relationships. It allows local volunteers and organizations to come together by providing a platform for organizations to post volunteer opportunities and for volunteers to sign up. It is Indy Do Day’s hope to invoke a sense of change towards a more civically-engaged community in Central Indiana.
Why Participate in Indy Do Day?
- Find volunteers to help accomplish your organizations’ projects
- Educate individuals about your mission
- Build relationships with community members
- Give back to your local community
- Learn more about different organizations
- Build relationships with organizations and other volunteers